Evidence of your Address

One document from the list which must show your current address and be dated in the last 12 months:

- Payslip

- Council tax Bill

- Electric, Gas or Water Bill

- Telephone Bill (not mobile)

- Rent account statement

- Bank or Post Office account statement

- Credit card statement

- UK mortgage statement

- Contents or Buildings insurance policy

- Tenancy agreement

- Notice to vacate property

Back to the Frequently Asked Questions page