Problems at Home

If you’re concerned about your housing or financial situation, having trouble coping at home, have relationship problems or are concerned or affected by crime, there is advice and help out there.

If you are having relationship problems at home Relate may be able to help. 

If you are a young person having problems at home, speak to someone you trust such as a teacher, tutor, family member, or friend. 


Further information available: 

Money Worries

Domestic violence and abuse

Crime/ County lines